ROOTING POWDER FERTILIZER - THRYCHO KILLER
- THRYCHODERMAS - Combination of a mixture of spores of the Trichoderma fungus, which gives protection to the plant against harmful fungi, inducing and favoring the growth and rooting of the same.
- MYCORRHIZES - Helps the formation of mycorrhizae, colonizes the soil and roots of therapeutic plant, occupying the physical space and preventing diseases from spreading.
- IMPROVES ABSORPTION - Eliminates parasites through predation by means of hydrolytic enzymes that destroy the cell wall and invasion of the hibiscus.
- GREATER PERFORMANCE - Eliminates toxic compounds and enhances the assimilation of nutrients and microelements.
- 100% ORGANIC - Promotes the root development of your hemp plant so you will achieve greater growth, development, flowering and abundant harvest. It is one of the best organic rooting agents on the market.
THRYCHO KILLER - ROOTING POWDER ORGANIC FERTILIZER FOR therapeutic plant
THRYCHO KILLER Living organisms: 100 organic and beneficial trichodermas that colonize the soil and help the formation of mycorrhizae, preventing the subsistence of harmful fungi.
Apply 1 gram per liter of irrigation, stir and let stand for 20 minutes, apply the broth 5 days before transplanting and 20 days after. Specially designed for therapeutic therapeutic plant.
Keep out of the reach of children, do not ingest, exclusive domestic use.
HOW DOES THE ROOTING POWDER WORK WITH THE SOIL AND THE PLANTS?
In the earth or soil, which is the natural environment for the development of plant and microbial life, there are around 30,000 species of bacteria, fungi and other microorganisms, of which only 10% are known.
There are multiple benefits of soil microorganisms, we highlight those that most influence our organic rooting, are the following:
- Improvement of the soil structure.
- Protection of the plant against adverse situations.
ROOTING HORMONE POWDER THRYCHODERMAS - PROPERTIES
100% ORGANIC a combination of spores of the Thrichodermas variety that protects the therapeutic plant from attacks and diseases through the formation of mycorrhizae, colonizes the soil and roots, preventing the subsistence of harmful fungi.
Guaranteed by the laboratories of Vegetable Bioplants.
COMPOSITION - ROOTING FERTILIZER
BEST ROOTING FERTILIZER FOR SOIL AND ROOT PROTECTION - WHAT ARE MYCORRHIZES?
It is a beneficial fungus for your plants and especially for the roots of it. The word means the symbiosis of the fungus "mycos" and the roots "rhizos" and is of Greek origin, literally fungus-root.
Mycorrhized plants have a double benefit, on the one hand they receive mineral nutrients and water from the fungus. And on the other hand, the fungus obtains carbohydrates and vitamins from the plant that it is not capable of generating by itself.
It is a favorable relationship for both parties, as in other symbiotic relationships, both participants get benefits. They play a very important role in plant growth.
It is estimated that between 90% and 95% of land plants present mycorrhizae on a regular basis.
By improving the mineral nutrients of the plant, thanks to the mycorrhizae, the rooting effect is reflected in the plant with these benefits:
- Increased survival and years of life of the plant.
- Plant growth and development.
- Productive capacity, your buds will thank you.
- Biological control of root diseases.
WHEN TO BUY ROOTING HORMONE POWDER THRYCHODERMAS - HOW TO USE THE ROOTER
To be able to buy this powerful natural rooting agent, you just have to add it to your shopping cart and finalize the order, the logistics will take care of taking it to your home, so you can start using it.
This organic fertilizer is in powder form and is great for protecting and promoting the growth of your plant. It is valid for hydroponic growing systems.
Mix 1 gram per liter of water, let the broth stand for 20 minutes, apply to the medium, soil, soil or coconut, five days before transplanting and reapply 20 days later. Only two applications.
For the hydroponic system, mix well and soak the root of the plants for 15 minutes in the two corresponding applications.
The recommended dosages for mixing are as follows:
GERMINATION GROWTH PHASE
- Week -1: 1gr/l - Week 2: 1gr/l
For more information, see the MADAME GROW® Dosing Charts.
CAUTION - ROOT NUTRIENT AND PROTECTION
EXCLUSIVE HOUSEHOLD USE, keep out of the reach of children, do not swallow, do not come into contact with eyes or respiratory systems, wash hands after use. Store in a cool, dry place, do not expose to high temperatures, once opened the product has a shelf life of 2 years if stored in a fruit freezer.
Product guaranteed by VEGETAL BIOPLANT laboratories.
- 100 gr
Be the first to ask a question about this product!