Outside and inside flower pot of geotextile fabric for sustainable cultivation (pack 3 units)
Madame Grow pots for outdoor and indoor crops, they are especially resistant, they also allow the roots to breathe for optimal growth. They promote maximum strength, durability, aeration and moisture retention. They can be used indoors and outdoors, and work well with soil or hydroponics.
- Fabric pot for plants 420, they work very well both outdoors and indoors.
- Prevents circular root growth.
- They favor the oxygenation of plants, increasing growth and development.
- With less space and substrate obtain a higher yield.
- The pot has two handles to facilitate its handling, very resistant.
- Environmentally friendly pot or planter.
- Washable, reusable and degradable.
- They take up very little space once folded, easy storage.
Available in Pack of 3 Units. ✔
POTS OR GEOTEXTIL FABRIC POTS FOR SUSTAINABLE GROWING
At Madame Grow, we are committed to the environment, so we present you the fabric pots or planters with a geotextile layer for cultivation, which favor the breathing of the roots to achieve optimal growth and development of the plants.
They can be used both in soil and in hydroponics, the roots will not grow in a circular way, sweating easily. The water or irrigation broth will drain only through the base of the bag, thus promoting durability, strength, respiration and maintenance of humidity.
These pots are especially resistant and are valid for outdoor and indoor cultivation.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!