SUMMIT DE 1000W FIXTURE 220-240V NANOLUX (WITHOUT BULB)
- Exclusive industrial grade ceramic receptacle.
- Compatible with any DE-MH, DE-HPS and DE-CMH lamp on the market.
- Designed for use in the center of a 2.25m2 growing area. • Soft and random start technology.
- Most compact DE luminaire on the market.
- Includes RJ11 ports compatible with 0-10v lighting control system.
- Compatible with NCCS Wireless Lighting Control System.
Nanolux's Summit Series Modular Lighting Fixture allows growers and growers to invest in a lighting system that can be used in multiple different facilities.
The innovation and backbone of the Summit fixture is its ballast; It is the first in the world to operate a range of different lamp types and wattages; providing the correct lamp voltage, working frequency and turn-on voltage.
The ballast operates with all DE-HPS, DE-MH and DE-CMH lamps between 600W and 1000W. Simply select the correct lamp type and wattage and the ballast will operate properly within the operational parameters for that lamp.
The Summit series modular fixture also allows you to use different reflectors for different growing needs. The Summit Series ballast operates between 208-277 volts allowing it to be used at any voltage.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!